- Currently, our products are only sold online via our website.
What products do you recommend?
- Our current best sellers are our Scalp Serum and Oil Blend. For an all around healthy hair regimen, we would recommend our Baobab Collection to help you get started.
- If you are looking for styling essentials, we recommend our Styling Bundle which consists of our Styling Cream and Edge Gel. These two products are essential for defining and moisturizing your curls and laying those edges without damage or flakes.
- For a relaxing wash day, we recommend our Wash Day Combo which includes our Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner. These dynamic duo will infuse moisture back into dry, damaged hair.
Do Uhai products work on all hair types?
- Yes, our products are designed to work on all hair types and are specially designed to treat dry and damaged hair.
Do Uhai products work on 4c hair?
- Yes, our products were developed with feedback from 4c naturalistas in Ghana and Liberia for maximum results.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay and PayPal.
Can you use Uhai products on relaxed hair?
- Yes, however our Styling Cream is specifically designed for natural hair and is not recommended for relaxed hair.
Is Uhai only for natural hair?
- No, our products work on all hair types.
Can you use Uhai products on children?
- Yes, but we recommend using our products on children over the age of 2.
Does Uhai help with hair growth?
- On average, hair grows 0.5 inches per month. The goal should be to keep your hair healthy so that you retain length. With Uhai, we help you implement a healthy hair regimen that will support that retention.
Can Uhai products help with hair loss?
- For hair loss, we recommend first understanding the root cause of the hair loss. Is it stress? Hormonal? Or is it due to styling that pulls on your hair and edges? Depending on your answer, you may need to make lifestyle and styling changes. For example, if it is due to styling (i.e. braids, weaves, etc.), we recommend giving your hair and scalp a break for at least 8 weeks and implementing a healthy hair care regimen that includes daily scalp massages with our Oil Blend. As your hair becomes more healthy, you will start to see more retention of hair growth instead of hair loss.
Does Uhai work on low porosity hair?
- Yes, our products are lightweight and will not sit on low porosity hair. Moisture will be absorbed to support styling and your healthy hair routine.
Can you use Uhai products on dreadlocked hair?
- Yes, and we would recommend using lightweight products such as the Moisturizing Shampoo, Oil Blend, Scalp Serum and Edge Gel.
Can Uhai products work on men’s hair?