Your favorite edge control, period.Why it is special:
- Provides long lasting control of your edges with no flaking
- Lanolin wax ensures your edges are LAID and baobab and castor oil protect your hairline from breakage
- "Back when I was a teenager, laying edges consisted of using jams and jellies that left your hair stiff, hard and dry. I love that our edge gel does what it designed to do - which is to lay our baby hairs. But ours is infused with castor and baobab oil - so you don't have to worry about breakage along your hairline due to ingredients that dry your hair out."
Beauty Editor Favorite:
- "The moment I open Uhai's Edge Gel, a heavenly scent wafts up to my nose. Maybe it's the baobab oil that's infused into all of Uhai's products or I'm just so enamored by this product that I'm also imagining the scent in my head. This edge-control gel keeps my edges slicked without any flakiness or buildup. It's definitely earned a spot on my hair shelf." - Allure
- "20 Black Owned Natural Hair Products to Add to Your Regiment" - Naturally Curly
- "If you're tired of edge control gels that leave your baby hairs dried up and flaky, it's time to make the switch to this Black-owned hair product. With baobab and castor oil swirling around in the formula, the gel prevents any potential breakage, adds a dose of hydration to your baby hairs, and keeps them slicked down all day long." - Cosmopolitan
- "An edge gel that not only holds edges in place but doesn't dry them out? Yes, it's possible. Thanks to ingredients like castor and baobab oil, this gel slicks down edges while providing nourishment" - Harper's Bazaar
Designed for curly and coily hair.
Apply to edges and smooth with fingertips or brush for desired look.
Aqua (Water), Ceteareth-25, Lanolin Wax, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Oleth-2, Octyldodeceth-20, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.